WHO WE ARE
Vision Architects is a registered design consultancy firm founded in November 2009 with a target to provide the best possible service to our clients.
We aim to provide our clients with high quality buildings, on time and within budget. We aim to achieve design excellence by operating systems of design management which encourage innovation and best value, tailored to individual client needs.
A strong, successful and lasting firms depend on well based partnership, realizing that fact, in November 2009 we founded Vision Architects with a vision of having an engineering firm that is owned by its staff.
WHAT WE DO
- Preparation of the Consultancy Contract.
- Site Survey.
- Validity Study.
- Architectural Design.
- Interior Design.
- Structural design through outsourcing.
- MEP design.
- Measurement and verification of buildings’ energy performance by our specialty-consulting services in sustainable design.
- Preparation of the Building License Documents.
- Preparation of the Tender Documents including the General Conditions, Bill of Quantities and the Detailed Drawings.
- Nomination of Contractors.
- Release of Tender Documents to invited Bidders to study the Tender.
- Negotiations with Bidders (Contractors)
- Analysis and Evaluation of the received Bids and submitting our advice to our Clients of the concluded recommendation.
- Preparation of the Site Handing over Protocol and witnessing the Site Handing over to the Contractor.
- Performing Periodical Site Visits or assigning resident team.
- Review of the Contractor's Shop Drawings, Samples and Mockups and advice our Clients of the concluded recommendation.
- Review of the Contractor's Interim Payments and advice our Clients of the concluded recommendation.
- Preparation of the Preliminary Acceptance Protocol / Certificate and review of the performed works.
- Review and approval of the Contractor Final Invoice, Quantity Survey and As-built Documents.
- Follow up during the Commissioning and Move-In Stage.
- Follow up during the Guarantee Duration.
- Preparation of the Final Acceptance Certificate and Final Review of the Performed Works.
- Cost Management.
- Time Management.
- Our intensive experience in the design, supervision and management can serve in choosing the best locations for our clients activities.
- Recognizing the space potentials and problems by professionals can help not only in the successful design and construction process, but also in the operation and maintenance of the chosen premises.